Currently CENSODEV operates from internally generated funds, mainly proceeds from consultancy services it provides to Private Sector Organizations (PSOs) who it helped to source funding from the BUSAC fund, Our Lady of Mercy Community Services (OLAM) and African Women lawyers Association (AWLA). However from 2008 to 2010 CENSODEV partnered with the following Organization:
• UNDP Small Grant Programme, supported environmental Management projects in Chuchuliga and Chiana in Kassena Nankana West and Builsa Districts.
• CIVICUS through CLUSA Ghana and the Kassena Nankana Municipal Assembly to implement a citizens/Government engagement project in revenue Mobilization.
• IBIS West Africa on Public Participation in Local Governance (PPLG11) project, where we rolled out activities aimed at building capacities of CSOs to enable citizens to participate effectively in decision making at the local level for the promotion of transparency and accountability in government.
1. The Municipal and District Assemblies,
2. The National Commission for Civic Education (NCCE),
3. the Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice (CHRAJ),
4. National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO)
5. The Traditional Authorities,
6. The African Women Lawyers Association (AWLA),
7. the Rural Enterprises Project (REP),
8. Department of Agriculture (MOFA)
9. Department of Social welfare (DSW)
10. Department of Cooperatives (DC)
11. Forestry Commission (FC)
12. Ghana Tourist Board (GTB)
15. Department of Community development
16. Game and wild life division and
17. The Rural Technology Facility (RTF) as well as other transfer institutions in our operational MMDAs.