Some of our achievements;
- Mobilized, profiled and strengthened one hundred and nineteen (119) community based groups and all registered with department of Cooperatives and some with their Municipal and District Assemblies across the three Regions of the North: Sixty (64) in the Kassena Nankana Municipality and Kassena Nankana West District, five (5) in Bawku East Municipality nineteen (19) in Bolgatanga Municipality and three (3) in Bongo District in upper region, and in upper West Region, sixteen (16) in the Sissalla West and seven (7) in the Sissalla East District. However, five (5) in Bunkpurugu Yonyoo District in the Northern Region. Thirteen (13) of these groups had funding from the BUSAC fund for various advocacy projects and five (5) groups had their applications approved for skills Development fund (SDF)
- Promoting rights of ordinary citizens through a number of awareness activities to enable them demand accountability from duty bearers. This was supported by CIVICUS, CLUSA Ghana, Ibis West Africa and Grass roots Africa in partnership with the Kassena Nankana Municipal Assembly. The project made available Suggestions boxes and notice boards at the Assembly, Health Insurance Offices and The war Memorial Hospital in Navrongo. Trained revenue Collectors of the Kassena Nankana Municipal Assembly- 20th to 22nd April 2009.
- Empowered selected groups and other Private Sector Organizations in entrepreneurship development and also offered business development advice and General Management Consultancy to varied and numerous clients.
- Implemented environmental Management projects in Chuchuliga and Chiana in Kassena Nankana West and Builsa Districts: Women groups raised nurseries and planted tree seedlings to avert environmental degradation, beneficiaries were giving water pumping machines for dry season farming, Donkeys, Carts, plough and improved groundnuts seed to compensate for their compliance to project objectives of good environmental sensitive practices. A village saving and revolving credit scheme for others to benefit. It was supported by UNDP Small Grant Programme.
- Through CENSCAD, Technoserv provided a structure, fitted a grinding mill, a Crasser, fryer and shelve to aid shea butter extraction.
- In collaboration with the African Women Lawyers Association (AWLA) have Established Public relations and citizens complains desk that provides a plat form for aggrieved court users/citizens to vent their anger and complains about essential basic social service providers such as: the Court, Water and Sanitation, Electricity, Judicial service, the Police and operations of the MMDAs, and other notable public service institutions.
- Collaborated with CLUSA Ghana to support Women Contesting the Assembly Level Elections in 2006. This was able to increase the numbers of Women elected Assembly Women from one (1) to three (3) and more Women as government appointees.
- From 2004 to 2006 the Organization has embarked on a Cross Border HIV/AIDS campaigns in partnership with a Burkina based Civil Society group; Reseau Afrique Jeunnes a network of Association in that country. The Project started first in Navrongo, Ghana in 2004 and continued to Koudougou in 2005 and finally Fada all in Burkina Faso.
- Organized a Parliamentary Candidates debate on November 4th 2004 for Parliamentary aspirants contesting the Navrongo Central parliamentary seat.